Agendas and Minutes
Agenda of NEXT meeting of the Froxfield Parish Council
01/01/18FROXFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
[b]Nigel Ford (Clerk to the Council) Telephone 01488 683064
10 Manor Park e -mail email@example.com
Froxfield, Wiltshire SN8 3LF
You are summoned to attend the Parish Council Meeting to be held on Wednesday 10 JANUARY 2018
at 7.30 pm in the Memorial Hall. Apologies to the Clerk, please.
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence and approve the reasons given.
2. Voting in new councillors.
3. To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8 November 2017
4. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To receive Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) Order 2001, revised 2007 and requests for dispensation
5. Matters outstanding From last meeting not already itemized: Action Tracker
6. Planning: Discuss any new applications received from Wiltshire Council (EPC) LT
7. Marlborough Area Board: Comments from report of the last meeting circulated VB
8. Community Fund: Update PA
9. Water Meadow/ARK Update VB
10. New Items:
a) Present financial position: Parish Account (29/10/2017) £22,737.47
b) Payments Bawden Managed Landscaping (16908 retro) £576.00
Francis Carne Associates (25/1117/02 retro) £ 14.12
BPP Grounds (Nov Inv DG170194 retro) £ 40.00
Clerk Salary Oct to Dec (inclusive) 2017
c) Receipts NIL
d) Bank reconciliation Cllr Thomson to review and sign off
12. Correspondence, matters of parochial interest and items for next agenda:
13. Dates of next meetings Wednesday 7 March 2018 and Wednesday 9 May both at 7.30 pm
(Standing orders suspended)
14. Public Forum – Questions from the public at the chairman’s discretion not to exceed 10 minutes.
The draft minutes will be published on the website (www.froxfield.org) Hard copies can be made available if required.
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability) Crime & Disorder, Health & Safety and Human Rights.